Monday, March 21, 2011

Award

I wanna thank Teresa for picking me to have this award.it means a lot to me:)




Ok.....The goal of the award is to bring recognition to blogs with minimal followers. Since I have accepted this award, I must pass it on to at least 3 other blogs (but not more than 5) that have inspired me and that I feel deserve much more attention!

The rules are to say "Thank you!" on our blog to the one who awarded us and to link back to their blog. Then, pick the blogs to pass on the award, leave a note on their blog and then list them with links to their blogs, etc....

That being said, I've chosen 3 great blogs:
Scraps with Attitude
Tammy's Scraps
Divine Intentionz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations